We offer training in NVC in the following format: Introduction, Foundation, Leadership,
International Intensive Training (IIT), hosting of special guest trainers from around
the world, etc.
- In-house Courses: Courses at the Center are 3 hours, daylong, weekend,
- Outside Courses: Courses at businesses, schools, non-profits, media
centers, and many other locations throughout Korea and the world.
- Practice Groups: We offer space to groups who want to deepen their
understanding of NVC consciousness. We can also offer support to groups in the form
of materials, trainers, and/or information, if desired.
Counseling and Mediation
Individuals, couples and groups can benefit from these services. Deep listening
supports you in connecting with your feelings and needs and in discovering solutions.
- Are you experiencing conflict in your relationship?
- Do you feel stuck in recurring patterns or ways of relating?
- Is there a particular issue that is creating disharmony between you?
- Are you generally dissatisfied with the quality of the communication between
We believe that relationships provide an opportunity for growth as human beings.
This can be challenging and from time to time we may need support from others to
help us move to a level of deeper understanding between each other. We will support
you as a couple to move through your particular issues, and relate to each other
in a deeper, more conscious way.
Translation, Publishing and Educational Materials
Our in-house publishing department translates from English to Korean and publishes
NVC related books, DVDs etc., making these materials available to our community
members. We also develop and create puppets, games, and other support aids and tools
for learning NVC.